- When registering as a user we collect data such as your email address and name, as well as time of registration, your location, IP address, information about your browser and computer, and more. This will be used to provide a personalized service, such as sending newsletters, protecting against spam, and to comply with relevant laws (including GDPR) and other things.
- We might enhance your registered profile with additional data from publicly available sources, including but not limited to social media and other public websites. For example, if you omit your first name when signing up, we might Google your email address to see if we can find your name. It’s nicer to great you with a “Hi John” than just “Hi there”.
- We reserve the right to use your name, likeness, social media handles, and similar for marketing purposes, on social media, etc.
- We will not sell or give your personal information to any third party, unless when required by law and compelled to do so by the relevant authorities, through a sale of the business, or with explicit consent.
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to receiving emails from us (newsletters and community notificaitons), by using the unsubscribe links that are included in all such emails. Note that the newsletter and community emails are separate systems, and you need to click unsubscribe in each. You can also control the type of community notifications you get by adjusting the settings in your control panel.
- You may at any time contact us by writing to [email protected] to request information about what data we have stored about you, and also request the data to be corrected, updated, or removed. We will comply without undue delay.
Last updated: May 15, 2018