Terms and Conditions
By using NomadGate.com (“Nomad Gate”) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Nothing on Nomad Gate is to be considered legal advice. Neither Nomad Gate, nor any individual authors, managers, owners, board members, or community members take any resposibility for the accuracy of the information found on the website, in the community forums, or distributed elsewhere, nor can they be held liable for any losses occurred as a result of trusting the information given.
- Some of the links found on Nomad Gate are affiliate links, meaning that Nomad Gate or individual authors may receive compensation if you purchase anything or sign up for any services, accounts, etc after following such links. You can find more information in the Advertiser Disclosure.
- The copyright of individual articles belongs to the respective authors.
- The copyright of any other content belongs to Nomad Gate, unless otherwise noted.
- You may not reproduce any content found on Nomad Gate without asking for, and being granted, permission.
- Your use of the Nomad Gate community (including commenting on individual articles on Nomad Gate), is governed by these additions terms.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Nomad Gate expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nomad Gate, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Nomad Gate, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Nomad Gate from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Nomad Gate is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Nomad Gate is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Nomad Gate and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where Nomad Gate is registered, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located there for the resolution of any disputes.